Monday, September 22, 2008

Keepin busy





I am really glad I decided to start shooting for the Eastern Echo, it keeps me shooting and therefore, it keeps me busy. The first three are from a piano/violin concert performed by a father and son duo. They were intense guys, I had fun and enjoyed listening to classical music. The other is just a feature I found on campus of a kid snoozing before class, he told me he gets to his art history class early so he can get take a nap because he needs. I hope everyone that checks this is doing well, and don't forget to register to vote/get your absentee ballots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like that first shot...i dont know why but it seems funny how the son's pointing with his bow

Briana Scroggins said...

I dig the bench shot... makes me want to take a nap in the sun!