Monday, June 8, 2009

The Smith Family
















I would like to introduce you to the Smith Family, Val and Kevin are the proud parents of wonderful 14 month old twins Katie and Erin and their awesome Alaskan Malamute Scout. I had the good fortune to photograph them this weekend, and I am proud to say they were the very first clients of Taylor Hayden Photography. I hope they had as much fun as I did, and I hope everyone enjoys looking at their pictures as much as I do! This is a sample of my favorite images from the shoot.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! I'm sending your blog to my friends!

Kellie Manier said...

Congrats...they look good. I love the family portrait with the dog licking the little girl's face!

Valerie Smith said...

Taylor, we cannot thank you enough for spending time with our family to take these pictures. You are truly talented and we are so thrilled with your work.

The Smith Family