Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Exciting Times!!!

Okay, I have been a busy, busy, crazy person lately!! Here is a recap of where I have been: shooting engagement photos of Jessalyn and Matt in adorable Birmingham! (see below) and building a crazy new website which I am ECSTATIC about!! please take a look, www.taylorhaydenphotography.com, bookmark it, share it with everyone and their mother, and tell me what you think!! In addition to photo business stuff, I started a three day long workshop leading high school students in discussions about gender stereotypes. Let me tell you, they are smarter than anyone ever gives them credit for and I am really glad I decided to participate with Upward Bound! I also have a 14 page paper due...which I will be researching for the next two days and writing this weekend. On a personal note, Frank and I are officially engaged (I told you I was busy!!) as of Saturday :) Save the date for sometime in 2011.





1 comments:

Madame Esme said...

This is a nice shot. I love the trompe d'oeil of her being larger /taller than him. They look a bit like playing pieces in a board game!