Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello new apartment






Finally, finally, finally I have moved in to my new place in Ypsilanti. After moving three times in three months, it seems like it took an eternity to get here! Gus is settling in well, and I am right across the street from campus. I applied to be a staff photog for the student paper here to keep myself shooting and to get to know people/the campus better. Tomorrow, is Grad Assistant training and then lunch with Cass who I haven't seen in way too long. Then I am heading Up North with Frank, my family, and the Fenuff family to walk the Mackinac Bridge for the first time in my life! I am so looking forward to this vacation it will be the first official long weekend of my summer :)

1 comments:

Briana Scroggins said...

Your new apt. is way cute! ... guess it isn't hard to beat the old one, eh?