Thursday, July 3, 2008

I have a staring problem




Today at lunch with Tony and Amy, Tony scolded me for staring at a group of people that came into the restaurant. Then at dinner Frank asked me what I was looking at as I studied a large family that had just been seated. My staring problem isn't a problem for me, I consider it to be people watching, and as Tony said it, I'm just doing my job. I can't help it, I have really loved staring at people since I was little, and I think being observant makes me a better photographer, and a rude person at the same time. I wish I had really amazing pictures to go with this blog post, but I don't. So, I'll just upload some more 'pretty' pictures from Kensington Metro Park this weekend. And one that I shot last weekend, I like how the mom is peering in at the corner of the frame, I think I had a children's book that had a mother hen peering down at her chicks much like this mother. The boys were 2 and a half year old twins, and quite animated about the planes.

0 comments: