Friday, June 27, 2008

Stuff that I've shot in Midland

This was on my first assignment, which was supposed to be pictures of a canoe race, which I got, this was just a fun feature. The guy on the right built this canoe over the past six weeks at the Nature Center with money endowed by the lady in the canoe.


Good old memorial day, these guys were pretty funny.



These two pictures are from a wedding at a nursing home in Midland, they were the funniest couple and it was the sweetest situation. I did a soundslides you can see it go here http://home.ourmidland.com/multiMedia/soundslides/tendercare/


This was bizarre, it was called the Children's Cheering Carpet. It was this projection screen on the floor that an Italian company brought to Midland. The screen reacted to touch and had different shapes that moved around and made different sounds.

Aside from editing Tuesday through Friday I have been shooting as needed. Here is some of the stuff that I've shot so far.

1 comments:

Briana Scroggins said...

I absolutely love that canoe picture! The lady's expression is priceless!